Saturday, June 6, 2009

It's been an exciting couple of days...

So the last couple of days have been a little crazy! On Thursday I started getting pretty intense contractions and some spotting...well that was all Zaak needed to hear and he hopped on a plane. Well yesterday we went to the hospital to get checked(per doctors orders) to see if this baby is gonna be born soon...well we were sent home =( I am like a ticking bomb about to go off at anytime. We are hoping it will be this week since Zaak is already here and I have many pre-labor symptoms(some kind of gross to share but I'm sure all the mommies reading this know what I'm talking about) So Zaak is here in AZ and the pressure is on for Brody to be born...now we just wait. So if anyone knows of any good labor starters please share haha. Will keep you posted and let you know what happens

4 comments:

The Clarks said...

oh i hope that baby hurries his little buns up! he's going to be gorgeous i just know it!

Kim Dodridge said...

Do some walking! Are you dilated at all? Did you lose your plug (is that the gross stuff you were talking about)? I'm so excited. Make sure to keep me posted!! I guess that means you're done with work? I wanted to come by and see you.

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

Oh my goodness Jessica! sounds like things have been a little crazy! I can't wait for you to have your little guy. I'll be waiting to hear more news!

The Clarks said...

I tried everything to have Dax from bouncing on a ball, jumping on the tramp, hiking and jumping off every rock, lots of unprotected sex (which is straight from the mouth of my dr who says that is the only thing to hurry along the process) :) But what my whole family swears by is Castro Oil. You can find it pretty much everywhere its in the Laxative section. But you drink about half the bottle with a cup of orange juice to distract the consistency and flavor (I am gagging as I type this) but it works!! It doesnt hurt the baby and it just tricks your body into cleaning itself out and makes you have contractions. Its pretty nasty and not fun..But its worked for all the woman in my family. It just depends if you want to try stuff & how ready and bad you want the baby out!! :) Good luck honey!!!

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!