Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Brody


I haven't talked much about my little boy Brody in a while so I thought I'd share somethings about him. This is little Brods(thats what Ky calls him) at 6 months...
  • He has one tooth and is starting to get #2
  • He is a chunker currently weighs about 18 pounds
  • Says mama or mum...so cute!
  • Can stand holding onto something(he's actually been able to do this for about 2 months)
  • Hates tummy time!
  • Loves to sit all by himself
  • Hates any sort of green baby food
  • Has found his screechy screaming voice!
  • Doesn't cry at all
  • Loves his big brother Kyren, every time he sees him Brody gets so excited
  • He sure loves his daddy!
  • Can wave hi and bye
  • Can giggle =)
  • Makes little fart noises with his tongue
  • Loves to eat his own feet
Time sure has gone by fast. He learns new things everyday. I am so blessed to be able to stay at home with my little boys and watch them grow.

No comments:

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!