Monday, April 12, 2010

Another Cali Summer

As most of you may already now we are out in Cali again for the summer. I will have to say its a bitter sweet experience. Being married to a husband that only works during the summer is AWESOME during the winter and spring but not so much fun in the summer...thats because Zaak is working ALL the time from April to Aug. I have been trying to prepare for when the time came when he would have to be working and I would be out in Cali with the boys. It seems like the time we had him all  to ourselves just flew! I probably sound a little selfish right now but Zaak is my best friend and I just love spending every minute with him! I'm so grateful that he has this job because it gives him the freedom of staying home 7 months our of the year. So I cannot complain too much. With that being said today was his first day back to work and I'm proud of him already!

 Luckily I have these two little monkeys to keep my bus =)


More Cali adventure posts to come

No comments:

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!