Friday, August 13, 2010

Kindergarten

On Wed it was Kyren's first day of school! I honestly cannot believe how fast that day came. It really makes me feel old knowing I now have a child that goes to school. He was so excited and could wait to start! I woke him up in the morning and he popped right out of bed. As him and Brody sat on the bathroom floor waiting for me to get ready Ky told his brother how he was going to start school and that he would be gone all day. It was so sweet.


He wanted some eggs for breakfast and wanted me to pack a lunch for him. 






When we got to the school we got out with him and walked to the playground. Right away he gave me his backpack and ran off to go play with the other kids. 


The bell rang and he lined up to go to his classroom.



Once we got inside the classroom we found his desk and it was time for all the parents to say goodbye. Kyren got a little upset because according to him he was tired of me taking pictures and even told us to "Just go already" He was so independent and brave. 





He was excited to see us after school and told us about his day. He loved it! I am so proud to have a son that is so brave and smart. I know that Kyren will stand out at school because he is so creative, talkative, funny, and very intelligent. 

(Ky and his teacher)

As for us it's pretty lonely not having Ky home with us during the day. I can tell Bordy misses his big brother. I actually didn't cry dropping Kyren at school BUT I did tear up (a lot) once he got home and I read a poem he made in class that had his little hand print on it.   

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Oh how cute. I can't even imagine the day my kids start school. I think I am going to be a wreck but then again, I remember my 1st day of kindergarten and I was like "ok.... bye mom... go away!" haha just like Ky. What school is he at?

Creative Childcare said...

I really enjoyed all the pictures of your little family. Great job guys, cant wait to see you again

Monica S said...

Thanks for sharing his first day of school. How sweet.

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!