Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall

My post is long overdue!

On Sept 21st Kyren had to go to the dentist to get a tooth pulled. He was excited because he would be getting a visit from the tooth fairy but a little scared because of the needles! Dr Nielson was great with him! Got the tooth pulled in just a matter of seconds. That night I got to play tooth fairy and I loved it!! It was fun having Kyren wake up in the morning super excited because the tooth fairy had come and gave him $8 =)
At the dentist waiting to get his tooth pulled

Brody and I have done many play dates while Kyren is at school...and Zaak is working hard on his company.

My half sister was born on Oct 21st. A healthy baby girl.

My half sister

The boys playing

 This cat like to hang out in our back yard. Both boys love looking at it.

 The boys playing in their fort

 Grandparents to school day

 Dad to school day

 Kyren at his soccer game

Coach Zaak


Zaak and I also got new callings...Zaak helps teach primary and I help out in the nursery. Its a little scary because this is my first calling since I became a member...hope it all goes well!

That all that is new in our family for now! 

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Hey so does that mean that you can take brody with you to nursery? We were just talking about that haha how funny. You will do fine & it'll be fun! I love all the pictures:-)

Jessica Muro said...

Yes I'll get to take brods with me...its funny how things work out sometimes

Jenna said...

woo hoo! Let's hang out again soon! Text me if you don't have plans for Hallween!

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!