Thursday, November 25, 2010

Being Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving! 

On this day I realize all the wonderful things I am thankful for...here are my top 5 

1st I am Thankful for...The opportunity to be a mother of my two boys! They fill my heart with some much love and joy. I love you both so much!








"I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
My babies you'll be"


2nd I am Thankful for...My wonderful husband. I am so blessed to have you as my best friend. I am so thankful for everything that you do for our family, I'm so proud of you! 


3rd I am Thankful for...Both my parents. Thank you for always being there for me and loving me always! I am so grateful for all of your sacrifices.  



4th I am Thankful for...My sisters! Growing up wouldn't have been any fun without you! 



5th I am Thankful for...This church that has filled my life with so many blessings and happiness and knowing that I can be with my family forever. 


1 comment:

Linda said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you all.

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!