Wednesday, July 27, 2011

July 14

3 years down....eternity to go!

I just love the sound of that! Time on this earth would not be enough. I am so lucky to be in love with my best friend. Zaak is such a great husband, he helps me a lot with our boys and is such a great father, he never says no when asked to help around the house {sometimes I don't even have to ask because he's already helping}, he goes above and beyond any expectations that I could imagine. I am a strong believer in that marriage should not be work! 

If you marry Mr. Right life is bliss! 



"Zaak, from the moment I first met you, I felt like I'd known you my whole life. You are my best friend, and I promise to love you forever. I promise to listen to you, encourage you, and stand by your side whatever may face us in the years ahead.
I promise that my heart will be your shelter and my arms will be your home.
I know that our love was heaven sent and look forward to spending the rest of my life with you. May we live, love, and laugh together always.
I love you."

"From the moment I first met you, you brightened my life. I knew that you were someone special. I wanna be better just for the mere fact that you're amazing Jessica. 
You're my light, my life, you're my world. 
I love you."





Here is a sneak peak of some new wedding pictures we got taken! We were asked to be "models" for two AMAZING photographers and here is one of them!




2 comments:

Jen Hilton said...

ahhhhh, you both are so cute!

Hilarie said...

That is so neat to take wedding pictures again. You guys look soo good!

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!