Friday, April 10, 2009

~Update!~

So there are some big changes coming our way! First off we are moving to San Diego! Zaak is actually moving out there mid May for his job then we will all move out there once the baby is born. Its a big scary and exciting move. I will be sad tho because Zaak won't be around for about a month but its all for the better. I think this will be a great opportunity for our family. I'm looking forward to hanging out at the beach, going to Disneyland, and of course the Zoo. Also my old bff Hannah lives out there and we will get to hang out. I've always wanted to move and explore a new place. We plan on coming back sometime in Oct. I am also getting induced June 15th!! The reason behind that is so that Zaak can be here when Brody is born, so that's only 9 weeks away!!! I can't believe its that close. About a week after Brody is born we will all be under the sunny skies of Cali...I can't wait =)

1 comment:

Hilarie said...

Hi i am so glad you found me on here...
I have actually been thinking about you guys. I heard that you might be coming, i am so glad you are. By that time Ryan and i will definetly need someone to hangout with. Moving for you shouldnt be too bad if you keep your house in gilbert. We moved all the way in two days, it was just crazy. But it has been good. We went to the beach and heck just being here in this great wheather is so nice. Im excited to have you here!

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!