Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Our busy life in SD

We had and awesome weekend! I don't know where to start...On Friday some of the wives got together to make some dinner and say bye to our friend Chandee who is going to back to Utah. Although I have only hung out with her a couple times since we have been in Cali I will miss her! Her husband works with Zaak, so every summer they go to a different state to sell. I hope that we are in the same place next summer along with all the other girls. It was tons of fun and there was some yummy food. Once the boys got off work they all met up with us to eat.
This Saturday Zaak's family came over to visit us for a couple hours, They were coming to Cali to say bye to Zaak's cousin Chad who is leaving on his mission next month. So on Sunday we ended up driving to see his cousin and the rest of Zaak's family. It was nice to get to see everyone and they also got to meet Brody! On our way back we stopped by Grandpa Kelley's house and visited with him and Sandie. Sadly I didn't get to take any pics :(

Then my bff Megan came to see me on Sunday night. She stayed the night and made us breakfast on Monday morning. We planned going to the beach and were waiting for some stuff to dry when all of a sudden we hear a knock...and SURPRISE!!!

It was my mom, sister and Louie at the door! I was very excited to see them and it was completely unexpected. We all got in our swim suites and headed to the beach. It was so much fun!
My mom and kyky


Megan and I


Leslie and I


My mom, Louie and Kyren

Then on Tuesday we all went to the San Diego Wild Animal Park.


Ky is coming out of an egg!

My fave thing about the zoo are the giraffes=)

Looking out at the animals



My little butterflies and flower!



It was one of the best weekends I've had. I love it when our family and friends come out here to visit us. I love you all so much!

No comments:

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!