Thursday, July 9, 2009

Update!

So it has been a while since I last did anything with my blog...I have been so busy! Having two kids really takes up all my time. So considering I don't have tons of time to blog here is a quick update on whats been going on.

We moved to Cali, yay! It was a long and exciting drive with a 2 week old but we made it. We are settled in and unpacked at our new apartment. I really love where we are staying. We have great shopping and restaurants walking distance from our new place and its only 20 min away from the beach!

The kids and I have ventured out on our own. So far we have gone to La Jolla like almost every day...have gone to BBQ with some of Zaak's co-workers, we went to the aquarium, and the mall for some window shopping and my friend Hannah has come out to visit. I have met some new girls out here and they are all awesome. We have only been here for about a week and a half but I love it! Here are some pics.







1 comment:

chandee said...

Jessica i loove these pics they are soo cute! the one of zaak and kyren on the beach is so sweet!:)

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!