Tuesday, March 29, 2011

.for all eternity.




"It was on top of a mountain where you told me you loved me"

That statement is true. Zaak took me on top of a mountain, we stood under a starry night, looking at the city lights down below. "I love you" He said as we held each other close. Never would I have thought that we would belong to one another for eternity. 

Kyren, Bordy, Zaak and I were sealed for time and all eternity March 25 2011 in the Mesa LDS Temple at 5:15pm, exactly 3 years from the day and time Zaak and I first met.

As we arrived to the temple I was overcame by so many emotions. Knowing that I will forever be with Zaak and my two kids brings so much happiness to my heart. I am so blessed to belong to a church where families can be together forever. I love them all dearly. I am so glad to have waited to get sealed to my family because I have been able to really look into all that it means and appreciate each and every one of them.  Its a special moment that Kyren and Brody {he maybe too little} will be able to remember and it has created a special bond between us. 

Thank you so much for all of those that came and shared our beautiful day with us. We couldn't have asked for better family and friends. 

We love you,
the Muro Family 






6 comments:

Jonny and Brittany said...

Yaaay! Congratulations girl!!!:)

Amber and Co. said...

That is so exciting! I'm so happy for you and your family! You look beautiful (as always!) :)

Jenna said...

Love you guys! Cute cute family is all I kept thinking :-)

Adria said...

I'm so happy for you!! Sorry we couldn't make it, we were out of town:( I'm sure it was amazing, special, wonderful, and everything inbetween! Girls dinner soon?

Favi said...

I'm glad we went, we love you guys so much!!

Unknown said...

That is awesome! You guys look great:)

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!