Friday, March 18, 2011

The last week

So yesterday was my last day of my 6 week journey of boot camp. So glad I was able to finish it! The class started with about 20 women and on the last class there was only one person there...and it was me! {There were supposed to be two more girls with me but I don't know why they didn't show up last night}
I got pushed way beyond my limits and have gotten so strong. I can honestly say that I have shocked myself with what my body is capable of doing. Never did I think I could run 2.25miles, do more that 10 push-up, all these crazy leg work etc.{keep in mind that before signing up I have not worked out in 5+ years!} But I did. I feel so accomplished and believe doing this boot camp has changed me inside out. I feel great! The feeling I have of finishing strong is unexplainable. I plan on doing more boot camps in the next couple of weeks and hope to have my summer bod ready by May.
Colby thank you so much for being such an amazing trainer and having a positive attitude towards pushing me. Because of you I have realized that I am strong and that I can push hard and am capable of doing tough work outs! I hope to work out with you again soon =)

2 comments:

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

aw, you're gonna make me tear up! You're so cute! Love you and your attitude. You're awesome! I'm so glad you were so satisfied and that you gained so much from this :)

Colby Lindblom said...

p.s... I talked about you on my bootcamp blog again :)

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!