Friday, April 8, 2011

8 weeks and counting

Well friends I did it again!

I signed up for another boot camp! Haha...bet you thought I was going to say something else.
I finished my first six week boot camp and immediately signed up for another one! I LOVE working out in the mornings. It has been the best way to start my day. I am getting a lot better with the exercises and my running. {which is huge for me} I strongly believe that we all have to better ourselves and do the things that will get us there. For years I have been wanting to get into shape and always had excuses, but not anymore. I am in control now! And it feels great. I promise to never miss out on a class because I am lazy {the class I go to is at 5:30am} or too sore from the day before. No excuses will stand in my way =)


 If anyone is intersted to come work out with me here is the website,
 its called My Perfect Body Now The trainer is amazing!

2 comments:

Hilarie said...

Way to go. Good luck:)

Toni said...

I wanna see before and after pics, Jess! :)

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!