Friday, April 1, 2011

Six


Kyren turned 6 March 29, 2011.

My sweet baby boy is growing up fast. I know that I say this every year but it honestly feels like just yesterday I held you in my arms for the very first time. You have brought so much joy into my life. I am so proud to be your mom. 

"I'll love you forever
I'll like you for always
As long as I'm living
my baby you'll be."


Kyren is the sweetest boy ever! This message was written by his teacher...

Ok, so I have the cutest story to tell you.  Every day one our way in from recess I pick a mystery student. Today it was Kyren. Cooper was not too happy that "he never gets picked"(so he says). Not long after that the kids were standing in line to get their assessments and I see Kyren praying. After he was done I asked him what he was doing and he was very honest. He said he was praying that Cooper would be the mystery person next time!! SO CUTE!!!! WHAT A STUD!


1 comment:

Jen Hilton said...

so sweet. He is all heart.

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!