Monday, May 2, 2011

Lately

My last post was about Kyren's birthday! Here he is at school {on his actually birthday} The kids were singing "Happy Birthday!" 

We went to Chuckee Cheese to celebrate him turning 6.  


Little Brody playing up high

Kyren's school had a fun carnival and the boys got to ride ponies. 








Pre-Easter {Egg hunt at Kyren's school}




As you can see it was not much of a hunt for the kids at the school. There were 1100 eggs!!!

Easter Day!




Egg hunt round 2

Yes, Kyren is in his underwear! At my family's get together we had a BIG water fight! Everyone
{except for a lucky few} we soaked! 

Egg hunt round 3


I got my craft on and made a duvet cover for our bed and a skirt! I have never sewn in my life so I am pretty proud of my self! 

3 comments:

Toni said...

What the WHAT?! A duvet cover?? I need to learn that one! That sounds amazing, and it turned out beautiful!! Cute skirt, too!

Jen Hilton said...

Holy WOW! They look beautiful. I'm very impressed & love the design on the cover

Monica S said...

For never sewing before you did a great job!

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!