Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Mother's Day and more!

I know Mother's day was a couple weeks ago but life has been getting in the way of my blogging!

First I'd like to start with how much I love my mother and everything that she does for us. A mother is a special person that cannot be replaced. As I have been getting older I have realized that time on this earth is so short...thus I really want to make more of an effort to show my mom how much I care and love her.
The women that I am today is because of my mother. 




I had a wonderful Mother's day, it was all about me and what I wanted to do! {Which was nice for a change} I woke up that morning to my two amazing kids and my husband waiting for me to come out of our room. On our table I found my favorite flowers and a beautiful vinyl board for our wall. There was also another surprise, for a while I have been wanting a big carpet rug for our living room and Zaak got me one!
We got ready and headed out to eat breakfast followed by Brody taking a nap, Kyren, Zaak and I watched a movie/napped. Later we went to my mother in laws to giver her her gift and to say hi. Then we went to my grandma's house for a big get together with all my aunts, uncles, cousins and mom.  

On this special day I am reminded of how lucky I am to have two boys that call me mama and a husband that really appreciates everything that I do. Life is bliss. 




Pregnancy update: Well I am about 7 weeks along and still feel great! No sickness or anything crazy. I am still doing my boot camps at 5:30AM and hope to do them until I pop. Since this is my third I figured that because I have NEVER taken any weekly pictures of my pregnancy that it might be a good idea to do it this time around. So bare with me! {Warning these may not be the most flattering pictures}

 
6 weeks

7 weeks

Still hard to tell that I have a little one in there, but I am sure that in about 4 more months I will start to show. 


We are MOVING! Which is very exciting. Our new house is beautiful and perfect for our little family. Don't worry friends we aren't going far and will still be in the Ashland Ward! I have to start packing the big move is only 3 weeks away. 

Silly faces

No comments:

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!