Monday, November 10, 2008

Cali Nov 2008

So this weekend we went to Cali. We had such a great time We stayed at a beach house in Ocean Side(right next to La Jolla). It was an awesome place! We got there Fri. and just hung out that night. Than Sat we went kayaking! It was so much fun, altho I will have to admit that I was pretty scared!! I def feel like we needed that little vacation. We got back Sun night...I was so sad to leave. I really hope that we move out there someday!

The craziest thing happened when we were in La Jolla, I ran into my bff that I haven spoke or seen in 3 years! Hannah Park! It was so nice seeing her. She hasn't changed at all! We met up for dinner and got caught up on our lifes. I hope that we never lose touch again!

No comments:

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!