Monday, November 10, 2008

Funny things from Ky


So this weekend while in cali Ky said some really funny things...

1. The first one was we were sitting in the kitchen and this guy comes in without his shirt on and he had some pretty big pecs. Well Ky looks at me and says "Look mama that boy has boobs like you!" OMG I didnt know what to do. I wanted to laugh out loud but didn't want the guy to feel bad...but I dont think he heard.
2. We were in La Jolla just eating lunch outside and this lady with big hair walks by and as she walks by Kyren looks and says "Look at her hair!" all while doing this little wiggle dance and his hands above his head to show how big her hair was.

Kids are so honesty. Its funny because we all think thoughts like that but we keep them to our selfs. So if Ky ever says anything about you I apologize in advance lol. :)

No comments:

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!