Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving


So Tomorrow is Thanksgiving...around this time of year is when I look back and think of everything that I am grateful for. I am very grateful for my loving family and friends that are in my life. I am grateful that god gave me the gift of being a mother and having a beautiful little boy. I am grateful for finding my best friend and getting the chance to marry him. Zaak really brings out the best in me. I am grateful to have two great parents...I love you guys very much. I am grateful for my little sister. I'm also grateful for my new family, the Muros. Most of all I am grateful for waking up every morning and having a a chance to spend time with my loved ones all over again.


I hope that you all have a great Thanksgiving.

No comments:

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!