Monday, May 18, 2009

Big Brother Class



This weekend Zaak and I took Kyren to a big brother class at Banner Gateway. It was so much fun and Ky really liked it! In the class he learned how to be a great helper, swaddle a baby, put a diaper on, and took a tour of the hospital. We also got to see about 6 new born babies! They were all so cute and little. At the end of the class he got a Big Brother Backpack, and a certificate saying he's ready to be a brother. It was very cute :) We also learned that the hospital has a special (secret) playground just for everyone in the maternity ward. Its very cool...its got lots of shade and I can take Ky and the baby out there to play. We can't wait!


Zaak helping(and learning) how to swaddle a baby!

2 comments:

Jenna said...

I love that hospital! I was excited to use that secret courtyard too and the big jacuzzi tub but when I got to the hospital and got all hooked up and everything, I didn't want to get up and get all unhooked haha, plus my labor wasn't very long. Anyway. You will enjoy everything at banner gateway. Good luck with everything It was great seeing you the other night sorry we had to go!

Hilarie said...

Hi...
I didn't know that they had a big brother class? That is so cute. Its coming soon, i bet you cant wait.
How are you doing so far with the hubby gone? Brent went out with him yesterday. Ryan and i cant wait till you get here. He needs friends to play with. Hope all is well:)

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!