Tuesday, May 26, 2009

A year ago today...

A year ago today Zaak and I got engaged! Time has gone by so fast! He is the best husband in the world and I couldn't imagine not being with him. I honestly am blessed to of married such a wonderful man. I love you Zaak...here are a couple of pics of that big day!


For those of you that don't know the story it goes a little something like this... I had just gotten a new apartment and was about two weeks away from moving in. Zaak had gone out of town and when he got back I was very excited to show him my new place. We had arranged to meet up at the apartment so that he could take a look at my awesome new place. So we get there and see the model apartments and once we were done the lady said that the one I would be living in was available for us to see if we wanted...I almost said no...but I didn't. So we walk in and look at the apartment that I will be living in and when I walk into the master bedroom there were balloons and flowers! I had no idea what was going on...All of a sudden Zaak gets down on one knee and pops the big questions! The rest is history...

No comments:

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!