Monday, May 18, 2009

My wonderful Husband

For those of you that don't know Zaak left to Cali to start his new job working for Moxie. This has been a great opportunity for our family but it does come with some sacrifices. One of those is Zaak being away for the next month while Kyren and I stay here. He left yesterday and I miss him so much! I am trying to be tough and just suck it up! Its only 29days and before we know it we will all be together again! Zaak is so wonderful and I really appreciate everything that he does for us. I am so proud of him and know that he is working very hard. He is my soul mate. I am so thankful to of met him...I cannot imagine my life without him in it. I miss you Zaak and cant wait to see you!!!

No comments:

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!