Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Off to First Grade

Today Kyren started first grade! The summer ended very quickly but I know he was ready to start school. He's such a smart boy. I couldn't be more proud of him. I cannot believe how fast  he's growing up. It feels like not long ago I was rocking him to sleep in my arms.  Since starting kindergarten he's because such a great reader!  He really amazes everyone with his smartness. He holds a big future ahead of him!

This morning when Kyren woke up {at 7am} he yelled at the top of his lungs with excitement
 "SCHOOL!" He couldn't wait to be on his way.


We have started a breakfast tradition for the first day of school. This year we had some yummy donuts and pancakes. It was great having those that care and love Kyren help us send him off on his first day. Thank you all for coming.








Meet the teacher night

First day of school

Showing off the new backpack


I just love my little boy

The boys with nana


Little Louie, Ky and Louie

Grammy

Uncle Kelley



Brotherly love! 


We are looking forward to a great new school year.

1 comment:

Favi said...

this post almost made me cry especially with the music playing in the background! I love you and your family :)

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!