Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Scarlett

 This is Scarlett! 


We found out we were having a girl on Aug 5th and were in shock! After two boys it seemed that the odds were slim. I am super excited to be able to have some pink around the house and to make darling little bows! Knowing that I will have a little girl to dress up is so much fun! I can't wait. I have still been feeling great and have started working out again {running 2 miles a day} and gained 2 pounds so far. I finally have a baby bump {although I feel like it looks like I'm fat rather than pregnant} But non the less its there and we have started feeling her move which is very exciting! 


19 1/2 weeks along! 

We can't wait for her to be here! 

3 comments:

Beth and John Schaub said...

You are so tiny! And how is it that you have no stretch marks?! Not fair... I LOVE the name, it is so adorable! Glad you are still feeling well and keep the belly pics coming!

jennawinters said...

Cute! I LOOOOVE that name. Having a girl is super fun. I keep telling Devon I want another girl next because I am nowhere near close to being done with pink stuff, bows, hair accessories and outfits! I think you still have a while before you are big and noticeably showing. You're so tiny still. Enjoy that!

♥jenna

Brooke and Mike said...

A girl! Congrats : ) That will be a fun change. I absolutely love the name too!

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!