Thursday, August 25, 2011

The reason for my existence

I have these two amazing little boys that are getting older and older with each passing days. It breaks my heart to see them growing up so fast knowing that one day I won't be able to cradle them both in my arms. It's important when "I'm to busy" to really stop and take a look at what is going all around me. This will not last forever and I have to learn to enjoy it while I can. It brings me back to one of my favorite quotes...

"If you are still in the process of raising children, be aware 

that the tiny fingerprints that show up on almost every newly

 cleaned surface, the toys scattered about the house, the piles 

and piles of laundry to be tackled will disappear all too soon 

and that you will—to your surprise—miss them profoundly" -

Thomas S Monson

Kyren, you will never really know how important your timing to come into my life was. Because of you I have been able to push forward and accomplish the unimaginable. Being a teen mom was not easy but I do not regret any second of it. You have showed me what love is all about. You are my little sunshine!


Brody, you have taught me that being silly is so much fun! You make me laugh with all that you do. Having you has been such a joy and I have been so lucky to be able to spend each and every second with you. 




I am also so lucky to have such an amazing husband. He supports me, makes me feel safe, loves me with all he has, and makes me feel beautiful. I know that I have been a little difficult to be around lately {with all my crazy pregnancy mood swings} and I love you for that. I am so lucky to have you be forever mine. You are such a sweetheart. Thank you for being you! 


 Find someone...
who'll never get tired
of kissing you everyday
who'll hug you when
you're jealous
who'll understandingly 
keep silent when you're
mad
who'll squeeze your
hand when you're not 
in the mood
who'll plan and imagine
the future with you
and when you find that someone
never let go! 




3 comments:

Favi said...

sooo sweet :) this time it really made me cry! Watching you be a mom has made me become more and more excited and braver about one day having my own family. I look up to you each and every day, you are such an amazing mother and I can never say that enough. I'm so glad to be related to you :) love you.

Jen Hilton said...

So sweet! I'm so glad to know you Jessica.

Toni said...

I just wrote a whole paragraph and accidentally hit the back button! Anyway, just wanted to thank you for the reminder. I have been bad at focusing on the house and not my boys. That quote from President Monson made me tear up. I have heard that before. Thanks for sharing!

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!