Friday, February 4, 2011

A little TruTV action in my life

So for those that know Zaak and I know that we love to watch TruTV and all the shows such as The First 48, Bait car, etc. Well this week while at my sister-in-laws I got to witness some real life action myself! We were inside her house when all of a sudden I head something saying "This is the police come out..." we run to her screen door to find two big SWAT cars blocking the road, undercover police cars, and a lot of men dressed in all black with big guns! We never really found out what they were after but they banged open their door and had people handcuffed sitting on the side walk. It was pretty intense, considering this was all done smoothly and there weren't any guns shot I don't know if I'd like to see stuff like this often especially since Brody was with me. I'll just stick to watching it on TV =)





2 comments:

The Mann Fam said...

Scary! Glad all went down without endangering anyone. xx

Jen Hilton said...

Oh my scariness! Glad you were safe.

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!