Friday, February 4, 2011

Zaak's Birthday!


See this man right here...I just LOVE HIM to  death! Last Friday we celebrated his birthday. He's 24! We had our whole family over for dinner and had a great time! As you can see we had a great turn out (about 40+)


Chatting with guests and blowing out the birthday cake!


This cake was Kelley's idea. We thought it was very creative!

I am so thankful to have Zaak as my husband. He is the best father and husband. I honestly do not know how  I would get through my day without him. 
Happy Birthday Zaak! Hope you enjoyed your special day. 

2 comments:

The Mann Fam said...

Happy B-Day Zaak!

Jenna said...

REALLY wish we could've come. We had probably the most craziest day we've had in a loooong time and then had some unexpected guests. ugh. I was supposed to go out to a late movie with my mom and sisters later that night and didn't even get to do that. We are sad we missed it so we will make it up to you guys!

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!