Thursday, February 17, 2011

~My 25th Birthday weekend~

I cannot believe that I am 25 years old! I have to admit I was freaking out a little...25 just seems so old! Sadly time cannot be stopped and the years will just keep adding up...so I'll just embrace it instead.

That morning Zaak took me to breakfast after dropping Kyren off at school and I got to hang out with him all day! Later my sweet husband and mom put together a birthday dinner at our house. We have all our family over for some yummy green enchiladas and pazookies! Thank you both for the making me feel so special. Also my grandma and aunt surprised me with their delicious nachos =P...and my mother-in-law brought me a cake!  We played xbox kinnect and ended the night watching a movie with my cousin and husband. It was a great day.

 Zaak and Kelley dancing

On Saturday we rode the light rail for the first time. We took it all the way to  Chase Field for a baseball event that was going on. We went with my aunt, uncle and cousins. The kids loved the light rail...it was pretty busy. We went and grabbed some yummy lunch together, then went to the Scottsdale Mall for some shopping. The boys got these cute hats and Zaak and I got a couple of outfits. We hurried home and got ready to go out on a date to Fogo de Chao. Its a Brazilian restaurant that has food to die for!
Us on the light rail

My aunt and two cousins


Chase Field

The boys walking around in the mall


On Valentines day I came home to a bag and a balloon...inside the bag were a pair of shoes! My husband knows me all to well to know that I would appreciate shoes more than flowers on v-day. Zaak was so smooth and had the whole night planned out. We first went to dinner at my favorite restaurant, yes he had made reservations so we didn't have to wait at all.  Then we went to a movie, and Zaak had gotten our tickets earlier so we didn't have to wait in the long line. Our night was very romantic and we had a lot of fun. Thanks babe for the great valentines day!  You made me feel so special and I'm just head of heels for you!

My Sexy husband on V-day <3

No comments:

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!