Friday, February 18, 2011

Mind VS Body

I just finished my second week of boot camp! Only 4 more weeks to go. Colby, our trainer, says that most of our work outs are just mental. It's fighting mentally with your body. Last night I felt like I really pushed myself and was pretty impressed with how much my body can handle this week. I am not feeling as sore but I think that I am starting to see little results, or maybe I am just feeling more confident in myself.  Which ever the case I feel great and look forward to the next week.

1 comment:

Greg & Colby Lindblom Family said...

I hope you don't mind me copying and pasting this post to my blogs. I was just so thrilled to see you write this and I wanted to share it with everyone else. Thanks Jessica! I put the link on my personal blog and my bootcamp blog for others to see. I think this post is a great motivator for them. You're awesome!

VALOR Pest control

VALOR Pest control
PLEASE POST ABOUT OUR NEW COMPANY ON YOUR BLOG!